The Falcon F110 is a stand-alone monitoring appliance that provides dynamic, real-time temperature, humidity, and dry contact monitoring of computer rooms, data centers, and any critical environment. The F110 accepts up to three temperature (F110-TS) o r temperature/humidity (F110-THS) sensors connected with an RJ11 type connector. Common signals monitored in addition to temperature, humidity, and alarms from critical equipment include power monitoring, water sensors, smoke and fire alarms, motion de tectors, airflow, and access/entry sensors.
The F110 allows for advanced notification via email, SMS, and SNMP traps. Direct notification helps your staff stay ahead of potential problems that cause costly downtime.
The F110 makes Building Manageme System (BMS) integration simple by responding to Modbus requests. Alarm, temperature, humidity, and dry contact information is all available via the Modbus protocol over TCP/IP. The F110 can also be easily incorporated into Network Management Systems (NMS) via the SNMP protocol. SNMP gets, sets, and traps keep your NMS staff informed of important factors in their critical environments.
- Alarm monitoring and notification appliance
- Real-time monitoring, advanced notifications, and customized thresholds
- Web-based interface - view alarms and configuration with a Web browser
- Ethernet plug-and-play (PnP)
- Includes temperature and tture/humidity sensors
- Accepts eight dry contacts
- Integrates via SNMP and Modbus TCP/IP
- No recurring costs or fees
- 5 V DC power adaptor included
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.