- The FlexTwist waveguide core is created by helically winding a silver coated brass strip to form a continuous, uniform rectangular tube
- A neoprene jacket provides environmental and mechanical protection to the precision performance core and enhances overall mechanical support
- FlexTwist waveguide components provide excellent vibration isolation and eliminate many of the installation problems caused by misalignment
- FlexTwist waveguide components are designed to be electrically equivalent and compatible with the equivalent waveguide size
- FlexTwist waveguide components maintain return-loss and insertion-loss performance through flexing
- All CommScope FlexTwist waveguide components are tested for insertion-loss and return-loss swept over the stipulated frequency band
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.