Corning Cable Systems Indoor Buffer Tube Fan-Out Kits are specifically designed for the termination of 6- and 12-fiber buffer tubes. These buffer tube fan-out kits provide the ultimate solution for those users who want to field-install connectors on 250 µm coated fibers. The kits provide the most compact, easy-to-install fan-out solution requiring no additional hardware or space than that required for terminating tight-buffered cables. Indoor Kits feature a 900 µm Fan-Out Assembly that is color-coded to match the fiber color scheme. The Fan-Out Assembly is available with 6- or 12-fiber units in lengths of 0.6 m (25-in) or 1.2 m (47-in). These different lengths provide the installer the flexibility needed for a variety of hardware options.
- Eliminates Epoxy for Indoor Kits
- Better Fiber Management
- The Kits Provide the Most Compact, Easy to Install Fan-Out Solution Requiring no Additional Hardware or Space than that Required for Terminating Tight Buffered Cables
Fanout Type: Buffer Tube
Product Type (FOJP): Fan-Out Kits
Cable Type (Fan-Out Kit): Cable with 250 µm fiber
Fan-Out Tubing Color: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White
Fiber Count (Fan-Out Kit): 6
Furcation Length (Metric): 44.5 mm
Furcation Length (US): 1.75 in
Tubing Length (Metric): 635 mm
Tubing Length (US): 25 in
Tubing Outer Diameter: 0.9 mm
Temperature - Operation (Metric): 0 C to 70 C
Temperature - Operation (US): 32 F to 158 F
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||BREAKOUT KITS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.