The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Click here for the suggested replacement.
- Loaded with TIA/EIA-604 FOCIS-3 compliant adapters
- Exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.3 requirements
- Snap quickly into the front of all Opticom(TM) components
- Choice of phosphor bronze or zirconia ceramic split sleeves to fit specific network requirements; zirconia ceramic split sleeves are recommended for OM3 multimode and OS1/OS2 single-mode applications
- Q.C. number and split sleeve material laser marked on every adapter assures 100% traceability and quick and easy identification of split sleeve material
- SC adapters are also available in QuickNet(TM) Fiber Optic Cassettes, Mini-Com(TM) Modules, or separately to provide a complete SC system solution
Fiber Adapter Panel
Number Of Ports: 3
Sleeve Type: Split
Sleeve Material: Phosphor Bronze
Includes: Loaded With (3) Blue SC OS1/OS2 9/125 um Duplex Single-Mode Fiber Optic Adapters
Dimension: 4.30 Inch Length x 1.38 Inch Width x 1.92 Inch Depth (109.1 mm x 35.2 mm x 48.7 mm)
|Connector Type||SC DUPLEX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.