PANDUIT | FAP8WSTZ
Fiber Adapter Panel 8 ST Simplex Single-mode Adapters
ST FAP loaded with eight ST simplex single-mode fiber optic adapters with zirconia ceramic split sleeves.
Used with Opticom Rack and Wall Mount Enclosures, Fiber Adapter Patch Panels, and Opticom Zero RU Fiber Adapter Panel Brackets to deploy medium to high-density fiber optic network applications as specified in the data center cabling standard TIA 942 fo r cross connects in main distribution, horizontal distribution, and equipment distribution areas
- Loaded with TIA/EIA-604 FOCIS-2 compatible adapters
- Exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.3 requirements
- Snap quickly into the front of all Opticom(TM) components
- Choice of phosphor bronze or zirconia ceramic split sleeves to fit specific network requirements; zirconia ceramic split sleeves are recommended for OM3 multimode and OS1/OS2 single-mode applications
- ST adapters are also available in Mini-Com(TM) Modules, or separately to provide a complete ST system solution
RoHS compliant. Meets or exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.3 requirements
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.