Even the best designed paging systems can experience feedback. Now you can eliminate annoying feedback over your paging speakers with Viking’s model FBI-1A digital antifeedback paging interface.
The FBI-1A utilizes state of the art digital recordi technology to record the "live" page from a phone system’s paging port output or unused trunk port. The FBI-1A then immediately plays back the recorded page once or twice (selectable) over the paging system.
Pages of up to 32 seconds can be storeand the FBI-1A automatically adjusts to the page length for faster processing. In addition, the FBI-1A can be programmed to provide pre-page and post-page alert tones.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- High quality (80K/40K) digital message storage
- High output - 2V RMS into 600 ohms
- 16 or 32 second record time (DIP switch selectable)
- Compatible with Paging ports or Trunk ports
- Activate recording from VOX detection, contact closure or loop detect (Tnk mode only)
- VOX sensitivity adjustment
- Cancel page feature
- Selectable page repeat
- Selectable pre-page alert tone
- Selectable post-page alert tone
- Adjustable alert tone volume
- N.O./N.C. relay contacts control paging system
- Record/Playback LED ind
- Compatible with virtually all paging and telephone systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.