- On-Board Temperature Measurement and Alarm
- Calibrated for Fire Detection, Safety and Thermal Monitoring of Equipment
- On-Screen Temperature Value Displays
- Upto Four Temperature Measurement Tools Spots or Box
- Flexible Integration Tools Allow TemperaturData and Alarms to be Integrated into a Wide Variety of External Monitoring and Control Systems
- Feature Rich Edge Analytic
- Powerful On-Board Analytics Capable of Classifying Human or Vehicle Intrusion
- Multiple Alarm Notification Options, Including Emal, Digital Outputs or VMS Alarms
- Ideal for Use with Third Party Analytics, Including Those Provided by Flirs Partners Around the World
- Camera Configuration Via Web Interface, FSM PC Application or Mobile Apps
- ONVIF Compliant Interoperable with Most Vieo Management System
- Rugged Industrial Design
- Durable Enclosure Protects Camera from Dust, Water and is Submersible Upto One Meter
- Thermal Cameras with Both IP66 and IP67 Ratings
- Plus Its Shock, Vibration and Corrosion Resistant
- Multiple Fields of V and Resolution Option
- Supports Optimal Camera Selection and Deployments
- PoE, AC and DC Input, Analog and Network Output
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.