VIVOTEK’s FD8182 is a series of economic professional indoor fixed dome network cameras in VIVTOTEK’s 5MP Lite series. Designed to provide higher resolution And sharper image with more details, the FD8182 series offer up to 15 fps At 5-Megapixel or 30 fps At 1080p resolution. With powerful 3D Noise Reduction technology And Smart Stream technology the FD8182 series can also optimize resolution for a desired object or area to maximize efficiency of bandwidth usage.
- 5 MP CMOS sensor
- 15 fps at 2560 x 1920
- Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 30 m
- WDR enhanced for unparalleled visibility in bright And dark environments
- Smart stream to optimize bandwidth efficiency
- 3D noise reduction
- Video rotation for corriview
- Support installation with AM-712 indoor conduit box
- Multimedia SoC CPU, 1GB flash, 4GB RAM, 3 - 9 mm focal length, F1.2 - F2.3 aperture, P-iris, 1/5 sec. to 1/32,000 sec shutter time, WDR Enhanced WDR technology, ePTZ 48x digital zoom (4x on E plug-in, 12x built in) plug-in Pan/tilt/zoom Functionalities, MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot seamless recording
- 4 simultaneous streams, Adjustable resolution, quality and bit rate; smart stream video streaming, Adjustable image size, quality and bit rat e; Time stamp, text overlay, flip and mirror; Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance, exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, privacy masks; Scheduled profile settings, 3DNR video rotation, defog, image settings
- Two-way audio, built-in microphone audio interface, 30 m effective range, Five-window video motion detection, Motion detection, manual trigger, periodical trigger, system boot, recording notification, camera tampering detection, audio detection alarm triggers, Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, FTP, NAS server and SD Card, File upload via HTTP, SMTP, FTP, NAS server and SD card
- RJ-45 cable connector for Network/PoE connection, audio input, audio output, 12 Volt DC power input, digital input 1, di gital output 1 connectors, system power and status indicator, VLC: 1.1.11 or above QuickTime: 7 or above players
- Remote focus, smart stream
- Includes user’s manual, quick installation guide, installation wizard 2, ST7501 32-channel recording software CD, quick installation guide, warranty card, alignment sticker/desiccant bag, screw pack
- 36 months warranty
UL Listed, CE Certified, LVD, FCC Class B, VCCI, C-Tick, ONVIF Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.