VIVOTEK’s FD9371-HTV And FD9371-EHTV are two brand-new professional H.265 high-efficiency outdoor dome network cameras, offering 30 fps At 3-Megapixel with outstanding image quality. Employing H.265 technology enables the cameras to provide higher And more efficient image compression rates than previous H.264 systems. In addition, VIVOTEK’s sophisticated Smart Stream II enables the cameras to optimize resolution for a desired object or area And therefore to maximize efficiency of bandwidth usage.
- H.265 compression technology
- Smart stream ll to optimize bandwidth efficiency
- WDR pro for unparalleled visibility in high contrast environments
- Built-in IR illuminators, effective up to 30 m
- Remote focus for easy focus adjustments
- Weather-proof IP66ted and vandal-proof IK10-rated housing
- Extreme weather support with PoE
- Video rotation for corridor view, P-iris lens
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
- Multimedia SoC CPU, 128MB flash, 512MB RAM, 3 -9 mm focal length, F1.2 - F2.3 aperture, P-iris, 1 sec. to 1/16,000 sec shutter time, WDR Pro WDR technology, ePTZ 48x digital zoom ( 4x on IE plug-in,12x built-in ) Pan/tilt/zoom Functionalities, MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot seamless recording
- 3 simultaneous streams, Adjustable resolution, quality and bitrate; smart stream video streaming, Adjustable image size, quality and bit rate; Time stamp, text overlay, flip and mirror; Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance, exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, pri vacy masks; Scheduled profile settings, 3DNR video rotation, defog, DIS, image settings
- Two-way audio, external microphone input audio, audio output interface, 30 m effective range, Five-window video motion detection, Motion detection, manual trigger, periodical trigger, system boot, recording notification, camera tampering detection, audio detection alarm triggers, Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, FTP, NAS server and SD Card, File upload via HTTP, SMTP, FTP, NAS server and SD card
- RJ-45 cable c onnector for Network/PoE connection, audio input, audio output, 12 Volt DC power input, digital input 1, digital output 1 connectors, system power and status indicator, VLC: 1.1.11 or above QuickTime: 7 or above players
- Remote focus, smart stream ll
- Includes user’s manual, quick installation guide, installation wizard 2, VAST CD, quick installation guide, screw pack, alignment sticker, desiccant bag, water-proof connectors
- 36 months warranty
UL Listed, CE Certified, C-Tick, FCC Class A, LVD, VCCI, ONVIF Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.