COMNET COMMUNICATION NETWORKS | FDC80TM1
Contact Closure Transmitter, 8-Channel, 1-Fiber, 1-Rack Slot, Multimode, 62.5/125 Micrometer Fiber, 16 Kilometer, 16 dB, 8 to 15 Volt DC, 6.1" Width x 5.3" Depth x 1.1" Height
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Transmits up to Eight Independent Supervised or Unsupervised Dry Switch or Relay Contacts Over One Optical Fiber or Via a 2-Wire RS485 Point-To-Point Copper Circuit
- Microprocessor Based Logic and Latching Relays in the Receiver Unit Eliminate Random Co ntact Closure States in the Event of a Loss of the Link or a Loss of Prime Operating Power
- Tested and Certified by an Independent Laboratory for Full Compliance with the Environmental Requirements (Ambient Operating Temperature, Mechanical Shock, Vibra tion, Humidity with Condensation, High-Line/Low-Line Voltage Conditions and Transient Voltage Protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Indicating LEDs for Monitoring Power, Contact Closure Status and Summary Fault
- Automatic Resettable Solid-State Current Limiters
- Hot-Swappable Rack Modules
- Interchangeable Between Stand-Alone or Rack Mount Use-Comfit
- Lifetime Warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in USA
|Port 1 Device Technology||MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.