The ComNet FDX2HSD(M,S)(1,2)(EA,EB)/M data transceivers provide point-to-point or drop-and-repeat transmission of two independent simplex or duplex high-speed RS485 (2W) data signals over one optical fiber. The transceivers are transparent to data enco ding allowing for broad-range compatibility. Models within this series are available for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber and feature built-in DIP switch-selectable bias and termination resistors for each data channel. Plug-and-play desi gn ensures ease of installation requiring no electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiver incorporates bi-color (Red/Green) indicating LEDs for monitoring proper system operation, including the location of fiber breaks. The FDX2HSD/M units are m edium size surface mount modules,
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Data Rates to 1Mbps
- Meets RS485 (2W) specifications
- Fully compliant with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Robust design assures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant/roadside environments
- NTCIP compatible
- Built-in Fiber Link Tester allowsfor the testing of the fiber.
- Remote Fault Indication allows the user to determine when a fiber break or loss of prime operating power has occurred, or a transceiver in the field has failed
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- LED status indicators provide confirm operation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.