The ComNet FDX60(M)(S)(-M) data transceiversprovide point-to-point transmission of simplex orduplex EIA RS232/RS422/RS485 (2W/4W) data signalsover one or two optical fibers. The transceivers aretransparent to data encoding allowing for broad-rangecompa tibility. Models within this series are available foruse with multimode or single mode optical fiber. Plugand-play design ensures ease of installation requiringno electrical or optical adjustments. Each transceiverincorporates a bi-color (Red/Green) in dicating LED formonitoring proper system operation. The FDX60(M)(S)-M has a small footprint and is designed for surfacemounting. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFithousing, the FDX60(M)(S) units may be either wallor rack-mounted, or may be DIN-rail mounted by theaddition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate. TheFDX60(M)(S)(-M) has a built-in fiber link test featurethat allows for the testing of the fiber.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Meets EIA RS232C/D and RS422/RS485 (2 or 4-wire)
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for
- full compliance with the environmental requirements
- (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock,
- vibration, humidity with condation, high-line/low-line
- voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of
- NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic
- Signal Control Equipment.
- Robust design assures extremely high reliability in
- unconditioned out-of-plant/roade environments
- LED status indicators provide rapid indication of all
- critical operating parameters
- NTCIP compatible
- Fiberlink Fiber Link Tester
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal
- input/output lines provides unconditional protectioom power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Wide optical dynamic range: optical attenuators are
- never required
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Data
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.