This part has been discontinued by the supplier. Use PN 10201231 as suggested replacement.
VIVOTEK’s FE8182 is a recessed-mount fisheye network camera, featuring a detailed 5-Megapixel resolution sensor with superb image quality. A small camera with large functionality, VIVOTEK’s FE8182, with a diameter of only 60 mm, is truly an all-in-one surveillance solution that meets a wide variety of needs for indoor surveillance.
- 5 MP CMOS sensor
- 15 fps at 1920 x 1920
- Fisheye lens for 180 Degree panoramic view And 360 degree surround view
- Built-in IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart stream to optimize bandwidth efficiency
- WDR enhancement for unparalleled visity in extremely bright And dark environment
- Pixel calculator for image clarity measurement
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for on-board storage
- Multimedia SoC CPU, 128MB flash, 256MB RAM, 1.05 mm focal length, F2.0 aperture, 1/5 sec. to 1/32,000sec shutter time, WDR Enhanced WDR technology, ePTZ 4x digital zoom IE plug-in Pan/tilt/zoom Functionalities, MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot seamless recording
- 3 simultaneous streams, Adjustable resolution, quality and bitrate; smart stream video streamin g, Adjustable image size, quality and bit rate; Time stamp, text overlay, flip and mirror; Configurable brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance, exposure control, gain, backlight compensation, privacy masks; Scheduled profile setting s, 3DNR image settings
- One-way audio, built-in microphone audio interface, 5 m effective range, Five-window video motion detection, Motion detection, manual trigger, periodical trigger, system boot, recording notification, camera tampering detection, a udio detection alarm triggers, Event notification using HTTP, SMTP, FTP, NAS server and SD Card
- RJ-45 For network/PoE connection, system power and status indicator, VLC: 1.1.11 or above QuickTime: 7 or above players
- Recessed mount, smart stream, compact size
- Includes quick installation guide, warranty card
- 24 Months warranty
UL Listed, CE Certified, LVD, FCC Class B, VCCI, C-Tick, ONVIF Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.