DescriptionInspect all types of installed fiber with the FI-500. The portable fiber inspection tool projects a crisp image of microscopic debris and end-face damage. The patented camera includes PortBright to illuminate and easily connect in dark places. Include s handheld color display, auto-focus inspection scope, 4 tips (LC and SC) bulkheads and patch cords (1.25 and 2.50mm).
- The FI-500 includes handheld color display, auto-focus inspection scope and 4 Upc tips (LC, SC, 1.25mm, 2.50mm). includes port bright to illuminate and easily connect in Dark places
- High resolution end face images on a large screen
- Use in dark patch panels with PortBright illumination built into the probe
- Auto-focus instead of a traditional manual focus ring that is difficult to hold and adjust
- Small probe gets into tight patch panels
- Includes 4 UPC tips (1.25, 2.50, LC and SC) and a case. APC, ARNC 801, and other tips available
- Magnetic Strap attachment allows technicians to keep their hand’s free and their tester safe from potential drops and accidents with its strong rare earth magnet
Emitter type: LED
Central Wavelength:850nm, 1300nm
Size (L x W x H): 5.6 in x 3.2 in x 1.6 in (14.2 cm x 8.1 cm x 4.1cm)
Weight: 1.8 oz (278g)
Minimum Output Power: 850/1300 nm: -20 dBm
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.