XGLO fiber optic cable assemblies are ideal for next generation backbone or fiber-to-the-desk applications. XGLO cable assemblies feature premium fiber that meets IEEE 802.3 10 Gigabit Ethernet Standard as well as IEC-60793-2-10 and TIA-492AAAC specifications for laser bandwidth Differential Mode Delay (DMD) specifications. In addition, these assemblies offer a superior connector polish that exceeds all ANSI/TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC insertion loss and return loss requirements.
- Robust Performance Laser bandwidth optimized cable reduces impurities in the core of fiber, ensuring robust 10 Gigabit Ethernet transmission
- Standard Lengths Jumpers available in 1, 2, 3, and 5 meter standard lengths
- Easy Identification Connectors color coded per ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.3
- Dust Caps Dust caps included to protect polished ferrule from dirt and damage
- Polarity Connection SC duplexing clip allows for polarity correction
- Durable Exceeds TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC requirements for aging, exposure to humidity, temperature extremes, impact, vibration, coupling strength, and cable resistance to stress and strain
- Multimode and Single-mode 50/125m multimode and single-mode assemblies available
- Pigtails Available in 1 meter lengths
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet
OFNR Duplex Jumper
Fiber Type: OM3 50/125 um
Connector Type: SC To SC
Length: 5 m (16.4 ft)
Wavelength: 850 nm/1300 nm/850 nm (Laser Bandwidth)
Minimum Cable Bandwidth: 1500 (OFL)/ 500 (OFL)/2000 (EMB) MHz-km
Maximum Insertion Loss: 0.25 dB (0.1 dB Typical)
Minimum Return Loss: 30 dB (35 dB Typical)
|Connector Type||SC - SC|
|Length||5 M | 16.4 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.