XGLO fiber optic cable assemblies are ideal for next generation backbone or fiber-to-the-desk applications. XGLO cable assemblies feature premium fiber that meets IEEE 802.3 10 Gigabit Ethernet Standard as well as IEC-60793-2-10 and TIA-492AAAC specifi cations for laser bandwidth Differential Mode Delay (DMD) specifications. In addition, these assemblies offer a superior connector polish that exceeds all ANSI/TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC insertion loss and return loss requirements.
- Robust Performance Laser bandwidth optimized cable reduces impurities in the core of fiber, ensuring robust 10 Gigabit Ethernet transmission
- Standard Lengths Jumpers available in 1, 2, 3, and 5 meter standard lengths
- Easy Identification Connectors color coded per ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.3
- Dust Caps Dust caps included to protect polished ferrule from dirt and damage
- Polarity Connection SC duplexing clip allows for polarity correction
- Durable Exceeds TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC requirements for aging, exposure to humidity, temperature extremes, impact, vibration, coupling strength, and cable resistance to stress and strain
- Multimode and Single-mode 50/125m multimode and single-mode assemblies available
- Pigtails Available in 1 meter lengths
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet
|SC - SC
|3 M | 9.84 FT.
|Number of Fibers
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.