Siemon offers a comprehensive line of LightSystem fiber jumpers for connecting Gigabit fiber links. Each and every terminated connector is optically tested so that you can be assured that 100% of Siemon-built cable assemblies meet stringent performance specifications (shown below). All jumpers are manufactured using the finest quality connectors and OFNR (UL 1666) riser grade fiber.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet
- Single-mode jumpers and pigtails feature an Ultra polish with a minimum return loss of 55 dB
- Connectors color coded per TIA/EIA-568-B.3
- SC duplexing clip allows for polarity correction
- Multimode has orange jacket; single-mode fiber has yellow jacket, compliant with TIA/EIA- 598-AB
- Jumpers available in 1, 2, 3, and 5 meter standard lengths
- Pigtails available in 1 meter lengths
- Exceeds TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC requirements for aging, exposure to humidity, temperature extremes, impact, vibration, coupling strength, and cable resistance to stress and strain
|Connector Type||SC - MT-RJ|
|Length||3 M | 9.84 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|