Designed by electricians. Engineered by Fluke. The Fluke 116 digital multimeter delivers the capabilities professionals demand to troubleshoot and repair HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems. It has everything you need in an HVAC me ter, including temperature and microamp measurements to help you quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors. The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance a nd provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations. Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments . And check out other members of the Fluke 110 family: the Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter, the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 115 Multimeter and the Fluke 117 Commercial Electrician"s Multimeter.
Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications Microamps to test flame sensors Low input impedance: helps prevent false reading s due to ghost voltage Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak(tm)) CAT III 600 V safety rated
- 4 mm silicone test lead set
- 80BK Integrated Temperature probe
- Installed 9 V battery
- User manual
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.