The Fluke 1630-2 FC Stakeless Earth Ground Clamp is the kind of high-quality, rugged tool you expect from Fluke. Heavy-duty clamp jaw stays in alignment and in calibration even in every day, on-the-job industrial environments. The 1630-2 FC clamp measu res earth ground loop resistances for multi-grounded systems using the dual-clamp jaw. This test technique eliminates the dangerous and time-consuming activity of disconnecting parallel grounds, as well as the process of finding suitable locations for auxiliary test stakes. You can also perform ground tests in places that were previously difficult: inside buildings, on power pylons or anywhere you don’t have access to soil to place auxiliary test stakes. The 1630-2 FC supports the Fluke Connect Wire less System (may not be available in all regions). Fluke Connect wirelessly connects the clamp with an app on your smartphone or tablet. The app shows the ground resistance measurements on your smartphone or tablet display. You can save these measureme nts, GPS location from your phone and images to Fluke Connect Cloud storage and share with your team.
- Earth Ground AC Leakage Current Measurement
- Logging Measurements
- Alarm Threshold User-Defined High/Low Alarm Limits, for Rapid Measurement Evaluation
- Selectable Band-Pass Filter Function Removes Unwanted Noise from the AC Leakage Current Measumen
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.