This part is discontinued by supplier.
Earth Ground loop resistance measurements for commercial, industrial, and utility applications The clamp-on ground testing technique used by the Fluke 1630 simplifies ground loop testing and enables non-intrusive leakage current measurement. The compact and rugged design makes the Fluke 1630 easy to use in small places and harsh environments, while the "display hold" and the continuity testing with an audible alarm function ensures convenience in use. The nov el technique means that earth ground loop testing and continuity testing can be completed without breaking the circuit. Stakeless testing system The Fluke 1630 uses the Stakeless testing method, which eliminates the need to disconnect parallel ground r ods and find suitable locations for placing auxiliary ground stakes. This saves time and enables users such as industrial and utility electricians, and field service electricians and contractors, to perform earth ground loop tests in locations where it is not possible to use other techniques, including inside buildings or on power pylons. With the Stakeless testing method, earth ground stakes are no longer necessary. The Fluke 1630 Earth Ground Clamp is placed around the earth ground rod or the conn ecting cable. A known voltage is induced by one half of the clamp and the current is measured by the other half. The tester automatically determines the ground loop resistance at this grounding connection.
A wide ground loop resistance range, from 0.02 5 ohm to1500 ohm, to satisfy all requirements Large jaw opening of 35 mm (1.38 in) for tests on ground conductors and/or equipotential bus bars Measurement of ground leakage current, from 0.2 mA to 1000 mA, without needing to disconnect - ideal for sys tem troubleshooting Wide ac current measurement range from 0.2 A to 30 A allows one instrument for multiple applications User-defined HI / LO Alarm limits, for rapid measurement evaluation Handy "display hold" button for capturing readings in hard-to-r each places Time saving memory function automatically records and stores measured values Automatic self calibration ensures correct measurement every time Overload protection: 200 A Carrying case and resistance test loop included 8 hours battery life ( continuous operation)
- A wide ground loop resistance range, from 0.025 ohms to 1500 ohms, to satisfy all requirements
- Large jaw opening of 35 mm (1.38 in) for tests on ground conductors and/or equipotential bus bars
- Measurement of ground leakage current, from 0.2 mA to 1000 mA, without needing to disconnect - ideal for system troubleshooting
- Wide ac current measurement range from 0.2 A to 30 A allows one instrument for multiple applications
- User-defined HI / LO Alarm limits, for rapid measurement evaluation
- Handy ’display hold’ button for capturing readings in hard-to-reach places
- Time saving memory function automatically records and stores measured values
- Automatic self calibration ensures correct measurement every time
- Overload protection: 200 A
- Carrying case and resistance test loop included
- 8 hours battery life (continuous operation)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.