- Fire Alarm Interface (FAI) User Programmable Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure Operation
- Battery Charging 1A Independent Charging Circuit Meets Stricter UL Output Tolerance Reqts
- Microprocessor Dual Rate Charging Restores Battery Sets from 4 to 40 Ah
- AutomaticSwitch Over to Battery When AC Fails
- Zero Voltage Dropout on Battery Transfer
- Protection Over Load Protection/Short Circuit Protection, Over Temperature Protection, AC Line Transient Voltage Protection (Passing 6 Kilovolt Ring Wave Test)
- Supervision- C Fail (Form C Contacts), System Fault (Form C Contacts) May be Triggered by Low/No Battery, Short to Earth Ground and Power Supply Failure
- Visual Indicators AC Input, DC1, DC2 Output, Fire Alarm Activation, AC Fault, System Fault, Short to Earth Groun d, Reverse Battery Polarity
- Reporting and Monitoring Programmable AC and System Fault Delays
- Fire Alarm Interface for Egress Lock Control
- Cumulative AC and System Fault Counters (User Resettable)
- Total Battery Service Hours (User Resettable)
- Total Pr Supply Run-Time Hours
- Network or PC Reporting of All System Conditions Requires DL1 USB Cable for PC Interface
- Requires Netlink Module for WAN/LAN Connection
- Lifetime Warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in USA
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.