- As with Indala cards, the FlexTag is compatible with all Indala readers, and can be easily encoded with the Indala ProxSmith programmer and toolkit
- This RF programmable, 125 kHz tag offers a consistent read range and is unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions
- The passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads and has a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Compatibility - works with HID Indala 125 kHz readers. It can also be used interchangeably with other Indala credentials
- High security - utilizes Indala FlexSecur technology, data encryption, 172 user definable bits, password protection, and security between card and reader
- Two points of authentication - the reader first authenticates the credential. After validation, the reader passes the credential’s information to the host system for authentication. If the reader does not validate the credential, no information is passed on to the host system
- Reliability - consistent read range is unaffected by body shielding or most environmental conditions
- Custom file number - 0002 - no artwork
|Sales Category||ELECTRIC CARDS AND FOBS|
|Dimensions||APPROX. 1.3" DIA. X .07" THICK|
|Product Type||TAG CREDENTIAL|
|Read Format||PROXIMITY WIEGAND|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.