QuickNet(TM) Cassette Rear Cable Manager. Manages up to one meter for each of 16 MPO* Interconnect Cables in support of QuickNet SFQ Cassettes, QuickNet HDQ Cassettes, or QuickNet MPO Cassettes.
- Rear mounting design - Provides easy access to fiber cable; rear mounting design conserves data center floor space by reducing or eliminating the need for horizontal cable managers; occupies less than 1 RU space
- Fiber management spools - Improved fiber protection, ease of maintenance and enhanced cable management; manages rear fiber cable slack and provides for fiber cable routing guide; fiber management spools organize cables for optimum finished appearance
- Modularity -offers flexibility by accomodating QuickNet MTP interconnect cable and traditional fiber cable; for use with QuickNet SFQ series MTP fiber optic cassettes, QuickNet HDQ series high density fiber optic cassettes and QuickNet pre-terminated cable assemblies with cassettes
- Mounts to standard EIA 19 Inch racks
- Manages up to one meter of slack for each of 16 MTP interconnect cables in support of QuickNet SFQ cassettes, QuickNet HDQ cassettes or QuickNet MTP cassettes
- Serves as a strain relief and slack management device
- Intended for Panduit 2-post racks only
- Not intended for 4-post racks, server cabinets or network cabinets
|Cable Management Type||ACCESSORIES|
|Cable Mgt Mounting||HORIZONTAL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.