FIRELITE - HONEYWELL FIRE SYST | FS20X-211-21-2
Multi-Spectrum IR And UV/Dual IR/VIS Flame Detector, 4.89 Inch Height x 6.15 Inch Width x 4.35 Inch Depth, 24 Volt DC (Nominal), 18 - 32 Volt DC (Regulated)
The Fire Sentry FS20X is the latest generation high technology MultiSpectrum (UV/Dual IR/VIS) Fire And Flame Detector, which is part of the FSX family of advanced technology Electro-Optical Flame detectors. Based on the foundation of the highly success ful And reliable Fire Sentry SS4 detector, the Fire Sentry FS20X detector represents a quantum leap in integrating Infrared And Ultraviolet sensing technologies. The Fire Sentry FS20X is a Multi-Spectrum And UV/Dual IR/VIS fire And flame detector with a proven UV solar-blind sensor. The Fire Sentry FS20X exhibits faster false-alarm free response to fires over a wider temperature range And with a much longer detection range compared to conventional UV/IR detectors.
- Patented WideBand IR infrared combined with ultraviolet
- Detection range greater than 200 ft to 1 sq. ft. heptane fire
- Patented electronic frequency analysis
- Visible Sensor for optimum false alarm rejection
- Selectable detection sensitivities
- Solar bl 90 Degree full 100% cone-of-vision
- Dual Microprocessors for reliable performance
- Real-time clock for accurate time dating of events
- FirePic - Up to 6 pre-fire event data storage
- Event log - Up to 200 events with date And time stamp
- Built-in RS-485 Bus communication
- Built-in non-isolated 4-20 mA analog output (sink or source)
- Alarm, fault And fire verification relays
- Automatic optical path and electronic self-test
- Widest operating temperature range
- Patented electronics module for components prction with plug-in terminations for easy field installation
- Low power consumption
- High RFI and EMI immunity
- Detects hydrocarbon and nonhydrocarbon fuel fires in all environmental conditions
- Arc welding immunity, False alarm rejection for all environmtal conditions, Minimal maintenance for trouble-free operation, PC software and Interface Module (FSIM) for fault diagnostics real-time graphs (RTGs), and downloading of FirePics and event log, Suitable for a wide variety of applications
FM Approved, cFM For Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G; Class III
|Device Type||HEAT DETECTOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.