The FTD75-8-D Pan-Term Ferrule is a covered, twin-wire ferrule end sleeve. Designed with a seamless barrel to contain loose wire strands for superior terminations. Plastic covering flare allows for faster and easier wire insertion to lower installed co st. Eases insertion of wire into the terminal block and is suitable for limited space panel applications.
- Meets DIN standards for twin wire containment
- Polypropylene insulation housing conforms to DIN color requirements
- Funnel entry for faster insertion and lower installed cost
- Designed with a seamless barrel to contain loose wire strands for superior terminations
- Eases insertion of wire into terminal block
- Suitable for limited space panel applications
- Multiple pin lengths available for a variety of terminal blocks
DIN 46228, CSA C22.2 No. 291-14, UL 486F
|Type||COPPER - OTHER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.