With new advanced capabilities that make testing simple, SimpliFiber Pro Optical Power Meter and Fiber Test Kits are the best "go-to" kits for anyone involved in first-line optical fiber cabling installation and verification. Whether you are a fiber te chnician or contractor, our expertly configured kits contain all the tools necessary to quickly measure loss and power levels, locate faults and polarity issues, and inspect and clean connector end-faces. Industry-leading features such as single-port d ual-wavelength testing and auto-wavelength detection, combined with time-saving capabilities such as CheckActive, FindFiber, and Min/Max make SimpliFiber Pro the best fiber test kit on the market.
- Single-port, dual-wavelength testing - complete testing in half the time
- Additional wavelengths to include 1490 and 1625 - calibrated to extend from typical enterprise wavelengths for broader applications
- Min/Max - precision tracking of intermittt power fluctuations, a superior alternative to the inaccurate "wiggle" test
- CheckActive - audible tone and display icon alerts you to a live wire
- Saves 1000 results - large internal memory enables continuous testing and recording; fully compatib with our popular LinkWare Cable Test Management Software
- Quickly locate cable fault, polarity, and connector problems with VisiFault VFL
- Inspect end-faces with the FI-500 FiberInspector Micro
- Kit Includes: SimpliFiber Pro optical power meter0/1300 multimode source, 1310/1550 ingle-mode source, VisiFault VFL, FI-500 FiberInspector, two (2) FindFiber Remote ID sources, Magnetic Strap attachments, and carrying case; SC, ST, and LC power meter adapters, NFC-KIT-BOX fiber optic cleaning kit.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.