- Oil-tempered spring steel for excellent fishing performance
- Dirt-free tape finish keeps hands cleaner during use
- Advanced comfort handle grip reduces fatigue
- Superior rapid tape pay-out and rewind
- Smaller Fish Eye with offset bend for improved fishinability
- Improved low profile tip for easy fishing through all sizes of conduit
- Viewing Port gives visibility to remaining tape and ability to remove jobsite debris quickly
- Rugged case design improves drop impact capability
- Flared case with Grip Ridgefor no slip handling
- Available in 50 ft. (15.2 m), 65 ft. (19.8 m), 125 ft. (38.1 m) and 240 ft. (73.2 m) lengths
- 1/8 in., 1/4 in. and flat steel profiles to accommodate different fishing situations
Accessory: R438B Swivel Ball Head for use on 1/8 in. Steel Fish Tapes, R438-BM Ball Tip Male Half, 439-1 12 in. (305 MM) Flexible Fish Tape Leader, 439-2 12 in. (305 MM) SPEED FLEX Leader (solder joints)
Application: For Excellent Fishing Performance
Length: 240.000 ft. (73.200 M)
Replacement Part: RS438-240 Replacement Steel Tape - 240 ft. (NO CASE), 10051 8-1/2 in. Case/Handle Replacement Kit, 10052 12 in. Case/Handle Replacement Kit
Sub Brand: MagnumPRO
Tensile Strength: 400.000b. (1.700 KN) Maximum Design Strength
Weight: 8.500 lb. (3.900 KG)
Width: 1/8 in. (3.200 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.