The ComNet FVT/FVR110 series is a video transmitter/receiver and data transceiver that supports the simultaneous transmission of short haul quality 10-bit EIA RS-250C digitally encoded video and bi-directional data over one multimode or single mode opt ical fiber. The module is universally compatible with major CCTV camera manufacturers and supports RS232, RS422 and 2 or 4-wire RS485 data interfaces and most data protocols. It also supports "up-the-coax" data transmission from all major manufacturers ; utilizing time-based correction these units can achieve distances of 48km. The FVT/FVR110 supports Panasonic Proteus, Vicon Vicoax and Pelco Coaxitron up-the-coax systems. The FVT110 also transmits the state of a contact closure input over fiber to a n output relay on the FVR110. The contact closure is not supported with the FVT109AM. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, the full-size units may be either wall or rack-mounted.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Supports Panasonic Proteus, Vicon Vicoax and Pelco Coaxitron up-the-coax systems
- 1 bi-directional data channel
- Contact closure in direction of video
- Distances up to 30 miles (48 km)
- Exceeds all requirements for RS-250C short-haul transmission: Tr broadcast video performance
- Time-Based Corrected Up-the_Coax Data
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operatng temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Voltage transient p rotection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Automatic resettable fuses on all power lines
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- FVT/FVR110(M)(S)1 is a hot-swappable rack module
- FVT/FVR110(M)(S)1 is interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use ComFit
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.