The ComNet FVR21 dual video receiver detects two independent AM video signals in one module on two independent multimode fiber optic cables. The module is not a multiplexer. The module is ideal for CCTV installations and the rack mount version can be u sed to double the fixed video capacity of the C1 rack for up to 28 independent video channels per card cage. The modules utilize Manual Gain Control. The receiver is compatible with the ComNet FVT11M and the FVT20 dual video transmitter. Plug-and-play design ensures ease of installation. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators confirm equipment operating status. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, these units may be either wall or rack-mounted, or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- AM Video Receiver
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM compatible
- Manual Gain Control
- Two independent receivers in one model
- Full color compatibility
- Can be used to double the fixed video capacity of a C1 card cage
- Plug-and-Play design for ease of installation Ôage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Bi-Color (Red/Green) Video Present indicating LED’s to monitor system performance
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use ComFit
- Automatic resettable fuses on all power lines
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Video
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.