The ComNet FVT/FVR100 series video transmitter and video receiver units utilize 10-bit digital encoding and decoding for true broadcast-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250C for short-haul video transmission. These env ironmentally hardened units provide transmission of video over one multimode or single mode optical fiber, and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plant installations. As the level of video performance is so high, the FVT/FVR 100 seri es is ideally suited to networks employing multiple physical layers where video degradation may be a problem. These units are completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems. Plug-and-play design en sures ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color (Red/Green) LED indicators confirm operating status. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, these units may be either wall or rack- mounted.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Exceptionally low video distortion with zero Performance Variation vs. Optical Path Loss
- Ideally suited to networks requiring multiple physical layers where video degradation may be a problem
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient vo ltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage tran sient events.
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeae between stand-alone or rack mount use ComFit
- Lifetime Warranty
Product Type: Video
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.