The ComNet FVT/FVR812(M)(S)1 Series transmits eight (8) channels of video utilizing state of the art digital encoding and decoding for high-quality video transmission, along with two (2) channels of bi-directional data and one (1) bi-directional contact c
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Digitally encoded video transmission: transmits 8 real-time color video signals and 2 bidirectional data signals on one optical fiber
- Supports RS232, RS422, and 2- or 4-wire RS485
- One bi-directional contact closure
- Compatible with all NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera systems
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- Robust design ensures extremely high reliability in unconditioned out-of-plant environments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators provide rapid indication of critical operating parameters
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use - ComFit
- Five year warranty
Product Type: Video, Data
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.