The ComNet FVT/FVRXA1C1 series audio transceiverprovides for the transmission of bi-directional audiosignal and bi-directional contact closure over onemultimode or single mode optical fiber. The modulesuse frequency modulation (FM) for superior transmi ssionof balanced or unbalanced line-level audio. Plug-andplaydesign ensures ease of installation and no electricalor optical adjustments are ever required. Bi-color(Red/Green) LED indicators confirm power and linkoperating status. Packaged in the exclu sive ComNetComFit housing, these units may be either wall or rackmounted,or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition ofComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- One bi-directional Audio Channel
- One bi-directional Contact Closure
- 20Hz 8kHz Audio Bandwidth
- 600 Ohms Audio Input Impedance
- No In-field electrical or optical adjustments
- Bi-color (Red/Green) LED status indicators confirm
- equipment operating statusnsmits Balanced or Unbalanced Line-Level Audio up
- to +6dBm
- Distances up to 48 km (30 miles) without repeaters
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for
- full compliance with the environmental requirements
- (ambient operating temperature, manical shock,
- vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line
- voltage conditions and transient voltage protection)
- of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for
- Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Voltage transient protection on all pr and signal
- input/output lines provides unconditional protection
- from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use
- Automatic resettable fuses on all power s
- Five year warranty
|Port 1 Device Technology||SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.