Female MPO* to female MPO* 12-fiber interconnect cable assembly (one female MPO* connector on each end on ribbon interconnect cable) - 10Gig(TM) 50/125µm. Outside diameter: 5mm x 2.5mm.
- Pass all TIA/EIA-568-B.3 performance requirements
- FOCIS-5 compliant
- Insertion loss per mated pair: 0.50 dB typical; 0.75 dB max.
- Tested per IEEE 802.3ae 10 GbE to support network transmission speeds up to 10 Gb/s for link lengths up to 300 meters at 850nm with 50/125µm (OM3) laser optimized fiber
- Backward compatible with all 50/125µm (OM2) MPO or MTP* system requirements
- Factory terminated and 100% tested for insertion loss
- Insertion loss and return loss data recorded for every 10Gig(TM) Multimode Interconnect Cable Assembly
- Lifetime traceability of test data to a Q.C. number on each cable assembly
Fiber Optic Interconnect Cable Assembly
Fiber Type: Multimode
Fiber Cable Type: Ribbon
Fiber Count: 12
Connector Type: MTP Female to MTP Female
Length: 6 m (19.7 ft)
Fiber Compatibility: OM3 10Gig(TM) 50/125 um
Fiber Cable Size: 5 mm x 2.5 mm O.D.
Flammability Rating: Plenum (OFNP)
Cable Color: Aqua
Connector Color: Electric Ivory With Black Boots
Return Loss: 26 dB (Minimum)
Insertion Loss: Per Mated Pair 0.5 dB Typical, 0.75 dB Maximum
|Connector Type||MPO - MPO|
|Length||6 M | 19.69 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.