This white speaker strobe is designed to meet code requirements for audio, visual, and voice communications. It offers dependable evacuation signaling and visual alarms, or a combination of both.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- High quality dB output
- Frequency range of 400 Hz to 4000 Hz
- Screw terminals; separate In and Out wiring 18 AWG to 12 AWG (ISO 0.75 mm2 and 4 mm2)
- Field-selectable power taps: 1/8 W, 1/4 W, 1/2 W, 1 W, 2 W, 4 W
- Speaker voltage 25 VRMS or 70.7 VRMStandard; field-selectable
- Tamperproof grill
- Flush-mounts to a standard 4-inch square by 2.125-in. deep back box
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.