This part has been discontinued by supplier.
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning and other power disturbances
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used
- Front access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you
- 7x24 Telephone technical support
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms
- Multiple distribution options - Superior design flexibility enables a wide range of customer requirements to be addressed
- Two 42 postion power panels - Provides breaker positions for distribution to racks and power zones
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.