Telecommunications Main Ground Bar Kit, 12W x 4" H with 12 5/16" hole sets & 6 7/16" hole sets.
- Manufactured of 1/4" thick electrolytic tough pitch 110 alloy copper bar
- Includes 1-1/2" insulators and 1" off-set stainless steel mounting brackets
- Includes one 1/2 oz. tube of antioxidant joint compound
- Meets BICSI an EIA/TIA 607 standards
- Kit incles 1 - copper ground bar with brackets and insulators, 6 - #6 compression lugs, 3 - #2 compression lugs, 1 - 2/0 compression lug, 1 - 4/0 compression lug, 12 - 1/4"-20 x 3/4" SS hex head cap screw, 12 - 1/4"-20 SS lock washers, 12 - 1/4"-20 SS hex nut, 6 - 3/8"-16 x 1" SS hex head cap screw, 6 - 3/8"-16 SS lock washer, & 6 - 3/8"-16 SS hex nuts
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.