NEMA 12 Enclosure, 84"H x 30"W x 42"D, 45 RMU, 2000 lb. weight capacity; Complete configuration includes Frame with solid front and rear doors, one solid side panel, and one AC side panel "B" to accept AC units with 8000-1200 BTU
- Compliant with the National Electrical Manufacturers Association’s Type 12 standard
- 19" EIA 310-E Compliant
- M6 mounting rails with RMU labels
- Removable side panels
- Solid side panels and AC unit panels available (Side Panel A accepts 2500-6000 BTU AC units; Side Panel B accepts 8000-12000 BTU AC units)
- AC Side panels are configured with an internal baffle kit to direct hot and cold air
- Two vertical lacing bars (one in each rear corner)
- Heavy duty hinges and handles
- Cable access knockouts on bottom inside of enclosure
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.