The GSIC gel closure is a weatherproofing system for sealing coaxial cable jumper-to-feeder and jumper-to-antenna connectors exposed to the outside environment. The housing contains an innovative gel material and provides an efficient moisture block ef fectively water-proofing the connectors. The ease of installation and the long term protection makes it a reliable and cost effective sealing solution for outside plant cables and connectors.
Clearance price applied to on-hand inventory only. Available only while supplies last. Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable
- Gel material provides an effective barrier against ingress of water and other contaminants - IP rating 68
- Sealing properties of the gel provide reliable protection over a wide temperature range (-30C/+ 60C)
- Wraparound design eliminates the need to disconnect the connectors before installation
- Quick and easy to install
- No tape, mastics or tools required for installation and removal
- Easily removable and re-usable
Jumper Cable Range: .51" - .67"
Diameter (hex/circulor): 1.04"
Nut Diameter: 1.26"
Nut Height: .49" - .63"
Formally an ADC Krone part.