G-Series Sub-grouping Cables are constructed with specified combinations of stranded, color-coded, 900 micron, buffered multimode and/or single-mode optical fibers surrounded by aramid-strength members and over-jacketed with either a riser or plenum UL Rated jacket. Special jackets for harsh environments can be used for the G-Series Sub-grouping Cables for indoor and outside plant environments.
- High performance components and construction
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC sections 770.179(b) for use in vertical runs in building riser shafts or from floor to floor
- Cable materials are indoor/outdoor: UV, water and fungus resistant
- Wide operating temperature range of -40 degree C to +85 degree C
- Helically stranded core for greater flexibility and mechanical protection of the optical fibers
- Core-LockedTM outer jacket surrounds the subcables for excellent crush resistance, survivability and use in long vertical installations
- Multifiber color-coded subcables, each similar to the D-Series Distribution cable, are easy to identify for improved cable management during installation
- Subcabling cable design permits mid-span access
- Best design for multimode and single-mode fiber hybrid cables
- Ideal for direct pulling with wire mesh grips
- Available with 6-fiber (4.5mm) or 12-fiber (5.5mm) subgroups
- Interlocking armor can be applied to cables as an alternative to conduit installation
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.