Emerson Network Power now offers you the Liebert Power Assurance Package - a worry-free power protection solution for your network power requirements in the 1 kVA to 10 kVA range, complete with service and support tailored specifically to satisfy your needs.
More than just an extended warranty, the Liebert Power Assurance Package is an "insurance policy" on your critical power protection. It combines the best UPS in the business with the industry’s premier service capability to offer you convenience, information and increased uptime.
But, most importantly, it guarantees total maintenance and repair coverage for five full years. Whether you’re a small business planning for network expansion, or a larger corporation looking to retrofit your existing network, the Liebert Power Assurance Package will bring you worry-free power performance and protection.
This part has been discontinued by the supplier.
- Single phase on-line UPS
- Protects against downtime with internal batteries and optional extended battery cabinets
- Offers internal bypass capabilities
- Provides wide input voltage range for fewer transfers to battery
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.