TRIPP LITE | HCRK-54 | HCRK-54
300W Medical-Grade Mobile Power Retrofit Kit with 54 Amp-hour Battery and 3 Outlets
- Provides UL 60601-1 compliance for connected mobile equipment (used in every sector of healthcare facilities, both inside and outside of patient-care areas)
- Adds reliable mobile AC power source for medical carts
- Medical-Grade Mobile Power Supply (included) features an isolation transformer, providing UL 60601-1 compliance for connected equipment
- The Power Supply’s advanced 3-stage charger recharges batteries faster and safer than conventional chargers
- The Power Supply’s internal Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) allows the power supply to simultaneously run connected equipment while recharging the battery module
- The Power Supply also features 3 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets, a 10-ft. coiled AC input cord with a hospital-grade NEMA 5-15PHG plug, a USB commu nication port and a compact, all-metal housing that stands up to the most demanding environments
- 54-amp hour user-replaceable Battery Module (included) provides long-lasting mobile power. maintenance-free, spill-/leak-proof sealed lead-acid (SLA) AGM battery features simple, plug-in connection with included cable
- PowerAlert Data-Saving Software (included) automatically saves valuable patient data from loss or corruption if the cart is left unattended and battery power is depleted. Included cable co nnects the Power Supply to any cart-mounted computer (desktop or laptop)
- Remote User Interface (RUI) displays output and battery charge status at a glance. Includes on/off and alarm-mute switches. Mounts anywhere on the cart for easy access with includ ed mounting material and cable
- Mounting Hardware Kit retrofits most standard medical carts from AFC, Anthro, Datalux, GCX, Hergo, Humanscale, Jaco, Knurr, Stinger and more
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.