A very strong, heavy duty, in-ground mount (wet cement), gooseneck, card reader pedestal for cars and pedestrians (See "Vehicle Height Chart".) Also mounts intercoms, keypads, entry/exit buttons, biometric readers, telephone entry systems, housings, an d other access control devices. Most often installed for automatic gate entry and exit, parking lot, and perimeter access applications. Includes a specific face plate that matches DoorKing’s telephone entry systems (1800 Series) and a .5" NPT hole (dri lled and tapped) on the back side for easy wiring near ground level. This pedestal can be installed for various height requirements. In-ground (wet cement) pedestals are meant to save the installer time; however, if this pedestal becomes damaged (by a vehicle or otherwise) it is more cumbersome to replace. Conversely, pad mount pedestals require more labor from the installer; however, they are much easier to replace. Whereas a competing pedestal may be made from .074" wall tube, this pedestal is mad e from .120" wall tube (62% more steel) and is designed to withstand abuse from vandals or Mother Nature. This pedestal has passed our facewind testing protocol which determined it can survive sustained Category 5 hurricane force winds of 157 mph. The neck is cut and welded to form an architectural design while allowing the wiring to pass easily from the ground, through the pedestal, and into the access control device-- making installation very convenient. Furthermore, this pedestal is first bead-bl asted to eliminate contaminants and blemishes, then powder coated with an outdoor rated TGIC polyester finish with UV protectant to help promote longevity in any weather condition. Each pedestal includes carriage bolt hardware and is then wrapped in fo am packaging and boxed individually for safe shipping. Customized colors, heights, reaches, face plates and base plates are available-- additional costs and lead times may apply. A pedestal is often sold with a mounting bolt kit and card reader housing for a complete turnkey solution. Pedestal PRO is the world’s leading manufacturer of access control pedestals and supports a global network of systems integrators and security professionals.
- black powder coated, archiectural-style, in ground or wet cement pedestal, fits Chamberlain/Liftmaster-style telephone entry systems, 12" neck reach, 4" square x .136" wall tube, apprx 11.25" x 15" x .120 face plate, carriage bolts & nuts included, dri lled and tapped .5" NPT hole on the back of tube 23" from the bottom
|Product Type||READER HOUSING/COVER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.