WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
These Klein Tools Heavy Duty Lineman’s Pliers have high-leverage streamline design with cross-hatched knurled jaws. They are truly heavy duty pliers with thicker dipped "handform" handles, providing more comfort and effectiveness. They are made of forged steel with induction hardened knives for long lives.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Heavy-duty, thicker dipped handles are more comfortable and easier to grab with gloved hands
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the "snapwhen cutting wire
- "Handform" handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Material: Galvanized Steel
Cable Diameter: 1.00" to 1.49" (25.4 to 37.85 mm)
Mesh Length: 36" (914.4 mm)
Maximum Safe Load: 1920 lb (871 kg)
Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg)
|Drive / Blade||NONE|
|Product Type||PLIERS - COMBINATION|
|Width / Diameter||1.1/4|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.