HD5 series patch panels offer the most robust patching solution in the industry. HD5 panels feature universal T568A/B wiring and exceed category 5e requirements with component and channel performance patented to 160 MHz. Compliant pin technology enables the use of multi-pair S110 punch-down tools to reduce termination time.
- 160 MHz Featuring universal T568A/B wiring with component and channel performance to 160 MHz.
Modular Patch Panel
Number Of Ports: 24
Rack Mount Space: 1
Contact Resistance: 20 mOhm
Input To Output Resistance: 200 mOhm
Minimum Dielectric Withstand Voltage (Contact To Contact): 1000 Volt DC Or AC Peak
Minimum Dielectric Withstand Voltage (Contact To Shield): 1500 Volt DC Or AC Peak
Insulation Resistance: 500 MOhm
Compatibility: Backwards to Cat 3
Current Rating: 1.5 AnPoE And PoE And PoE+
Operating Temperature: -10 to 60 deg C (14 to 140 deg F)
Jack Housing Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
Jack Contact Material: Plated Phosphor Bronze, Stainless Steel
Jack Plastic Material: Flame Retardant Thermoplastic
Number Of Plug Insertion Cycles: 750
Minimum Plug Retention Force: 50 N
Nominal Wire Size Range: 23-26 AWG Solid And Stranded
Maximum Wire Insulation Diameter Range: 1.48 mm (0.058 Inch)
Maximum Conductor OD: 0.6 mm (0.023 Inch)
Maximum Cable OD: 9 mm (0.354 Inch)
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.