Shielded Clarity High Density Jacks incorporate mechanical and electrical advancements to provide industry leading protection against EMI,with electrical and data transmission performance headroom, and a simple termination method. The easy to lace and crimp termination reduces time to install, while maintaining premium channel performance. These jacks are rear loading, utilizing an innovative locking latch for quick reliable mounting and removal.
- ETL Verified to Category 6a component standard: Ensures above-standards performance
- Circuit traces: Each circuit trace is rated to 100W, 1.5A
- Superior Protection Against EMI: Minimizes disturbances in data transmission
- Industry leading Alien Cross-Tak performance: Minimizes noise from adjacent cables
- Better PoE heat dissipation: Ideal for high-power PoE applications
- Lacing cap termination: Reduces wiring time for faster installations
- Accepts color ID icons: Perfect for port identification or segentation
- Versatile mounting: Use at both ends of the channel, compatible with patch panels, wall plates, furniture plates, surface mount boxes and more
- High density footprint: Mount up to 48 ports per 1RU
- Rear loading: Preferred mounting for panels Plenum Rated to UL 2043: Can be installed in any air handling space
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.