The SpectrAlert Advance series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of low frequency sounder and low frequency sounder strobes in the industry. With white and red plastic housings, dual listed for wall and ceiling mounting, SpectrAlert Advanc e can meet virtually any application requirement.
The wall-mount low frequency sounder, and low frequency sounder strobes were designed to address the NFPA 72 sleeping space requirements that require a low frequency notification appliance that operates within frequency range of 520 Hz +/- 10% and is of a square wave tone. Like the entire SpectrAlert Advance product line they include a variety of features that increase their application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices featur e plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction damage, SpectrAlert Advance utilizes a universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring, so installers can test wiring continuity before the device is installed.
Installers can also easily adapt devices to a suit a wide range of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings, automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a rotary switch for 520 Hz low frequency sounder tones.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 520 Hz +/- 10% square wave tone
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Tamper-resistant construction
- Field-selectable candela settings on wall units: 135, 150, 177, and 185
- Rotary switch for low frequency sounder tone
- Universal moung plate for wall units
- Mounting plate shorting spring checks wiring continuity before device installation
- Electrically compatible with legacy SpectrAlert devices
- Compatible with MDL3 sync module
- Listed for ceiling or wall mounting
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.