- 1500 joules surge suppression rating with EMI/RFI line noise filtering help components perform at their peak (sharper, crisper video; deeper, fuller audio and longer component life spans)
- $50,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Ri co only) covers connected components against surge damage - for life!
- 7 surge-protected NEMA 5-15R AC outlets safeguard an entire home/business theater system
- Widely-spaced outlets accommodate up to 4 transformers
- 1 set of 2.2 GHz gold coaxial connectrs (with included 6 ft. gold coaxial cable) safeguard components on cable, satellite or antenna line
- 6 ft. cord with right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug provides convenient location anywhere within a home/business theater system
- 2 diagnostic LEDs alert user to protection and grounding status
- Keyhole slots provide convenient wall or cabinet mounting
- Illuminated master switch provides one-touch power control over all components. Integrated circuit breaker protects against dangerous system overload
- High-impac plastic housing (black) stands up to the most demanding environments
- UL and CSA listed
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised
|Number of Outlets||7|
|Type||RACK MOUNT PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.