Tripp Lite’s HT850UPS line-interactive UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an ultra-compact, mountable housing. Internal UPS circuits support individual VCR/DVR components as long as 3 hours during po wer failures. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output during blackouts and automatic voltage regulation (AVR) during brownouts and overvoltages. Includes 12 output receptacles, 4 of which are widely spaced to acc ommodate large transformer blocks without obscuring adjacent outlets. 6 outlets offer full battery support and surge suppression, protecting computers, monitors and other vital system components from power loss. 6 additional outlets with surge suppress ion only are ideal for printers and other peripherals not requiring battery support. Single-line telephone suppression jacks protect modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other equipment with a DSL or standard dialup RJ11 phone line connection. Set of gold coaxial line surge suppression jacks protect CATV, satellite or broadcast antenna connections. USB port with included cable and PowerAlert monitoring software enables safe unattended system shutdown in case of extended power failure. HID-compli ant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 450W power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 35 min. during power failures.
- HT850UPS line-interactive UPS offers protection from blackouts, brownouts and surges on AC, tel/DSL and coaxial line connections
- Built-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) boosts brownouts as low as 83V and reduces overvoltages up to 147V back to usab le 120V nominal levels
- 12 AC outlets, 4 of which are widely spaced to accommodate large transformer blocks without obscuring adjacent outlets
- 6 UPS battery-supported outlets protect computers, monitors and vital system peripherals; 6 additional surge suppression-only outlets protect system accessories not requiring battery support
- Provides battery-derived AC output during blackouts, voltage boost during brownouts and voltage reduction during overvoltages
- 750VA/450W power-handling ability supports a variety of home theater equipment, workstations and other sensitive electronics
- Supports individual VCR/DVR components as long as 3 hours during power failures
- Built-in single-line tel/DSL surge suppression protects modems, fax machines or cordless phones. Built-in coaxial line surge suppression protects CATV, satellite or broadcast antenna connections
- Built-in USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripp lite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Supports Tripp Lite’s Watchdog system service to restore operation to locked equipment through soft reboot of application/OS or hard power off/on reboot of connected equipment; ideal for unattended kiosk applications
- Hot-swappable user battery replacement supported via battery access door
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- Space-saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere
- Keyhole mounting flanges enable secure wallmount installation
Home Theater Ultra-Compact Line-Interactive UPS With USB Port
Output VA Capacity: 750 VA
Output Watt Capacity (Watt): 450 Watt
Nominal Output Voltage Supported: 115 Volt, 120 Volt
Frequency Compatibility: 60 Hz
Output Voltage Regulation (Line Mode): 8%, -21%
Output Voltage Regulation (Battery Mode): 115 Volt (+/- 5%)
UPS Output Receptacles (Surge Suppression Only): 6 UPS Outlets, 6 Surge-Only Outlets
Hot-Swap PDU Options: PDUB15 (2U/8 5-15R Outlets)
Output AC Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output AC Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Rated Input Current (Maximum Load): 12 Amp
Nominal Input Voltage Supported: 120 Volt AC
UPS Input Connection Type: 5-15P
UPS Input Cord Length: 1.8 m (6 ft)
Recommended Electrical Service: 15 Amp 120 Volt
Input Phase: Single-Phase
Full Load Runtime: 4 Min (450 Watt)
Half Load Runtime: 10 Min (225 Watt)
DC System Voltage: 12 Volt DC
Internal UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge: RBC51
Battery Access: Battery Access Door
Battery Replacement Description: Hot-Swappable, User Replaceable Batteries
Voltage Regulation Description: Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Maintains Line Power Operation With an Input Voltage Range of 83 to 147 Volt
Over Voltage Correction: Input Voltages Between 129 And 147 are Reduced by 12%
Undervoltage Correction: Input Voltages Between 83 And 104 are Boosted By 14%
LED Indicator: 2 LEDs Indicate Power Status And Overload/Check Battery Status
Audible Alarm: Audible Alarm Indicates Power-Failure And Overload Status
Switches: Combination Switch Controls On/Off Power Status And Self-Test Operation
UPS AC Suppression Joule Rating: 400
UPS AC Suppression Response Time: Instantaneous
UPS Dataline Suppression: 1 Line TEL/DSL (1 In/2 Out); Coax Jacks (1 Set)
EMI/RFI AC Noise Suppression: Yes
Installation Form Factors Supported With Included Accessories: Tower, Ultra-Compact Desktop
Primary Form Factor: Desktop
UPS Power Module Dimensions (HxWxD): 4 Inch x 12 Inch x 7 Inch (10.2 cm x 30.5 cm x 17.8 cm)
UPS Power Module Weight: 15.2 lb (6.9 kg)
UPS Housing Material: ABS
Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104 deg F (0 to 40 deg C)
Storage Temperature Range: 5 to 122 deg F (-15 to 50 deg C)
Relative Humidity: 0 - 95% Non-Condensing
AC Mode BTUs (Full Load): 63.8 BTU/Hour
Battery Mode BTUs (Full Load): 431.5 BTU/Hour
AC Mode Efficiency Rating (100% Load): 96%
Communications Interface: USB (HID Enabled)
Communications Cable: USB Interface Cable Included
Watchdog Compatibility: Supports Watchdog Application, OS An
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.