Category 5e, 8-position, 8-wire industrial connector with protective cover.
- Bulkhead provides IP67/IP65 seal when mated with IP67/IP65 plug or patch cord
- Exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 2nd Edition Class D standards
- Meet the industrial Ethernet specifications from ODVA, TIA, and IEC for sealed RJ45 connectors
- Utilize Panduit patented Giga-TX(TM) Termination technique for consistent, reliable terminations
- Terminate 4-pair 22 - 26 AWG solid and stranded twisted pair cable
- Gasket and seal made of inert, chemically resistant material
- High temperature rated material
- Tethered caps maintain seal during unmated connection
Exceeds channel and component requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO11801 Class D standards at swept frequencies 1 to 100 MHz, Meets all ODVA Ethernet/IP- electrical and mechanical performance requirements, Protects and seals connections against dust and water immersion to ANSI/IEC 60529-2004, Meets ANSI/TIA-1096-A, Rated IP67/68 for dust protection and temporary liquid immersion, Rated UL Type 12, 6/6P, 4X, RoHS compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.