The PoE and PoE+Giga-MiniMc/LFPT are low-cost, compact, multi-port media converters that support both PoE and PoE+ standards. Utilizing their flexibility and compact size, interior private network applications can further benefit from the ever-expanding versatility of the MiniMc product line.
Featuring 2-10/100/1000Base-T copper UTP ports and one SFP uplink port that supports either a copper or fiber SFP, the PoE and PoE+ Giga-MiniMc are Power Source Equipment (PSE) devices. The PoE+ Giga-MiniMc is capable of powering up to two Powered Devices (PD) over standard CAT5 cable or better, whereas the PoE Giga-MiniMc/LFPT can power one PD device via a copper port while delivering data over the other copper port. The PoE+ Giga-MiniMc/LFPT is able to power high-power devices such as touch panels, PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) IP surveillance cameras, and RFID readers that require more power than the typical 15.4 W provided by standard PSE devices such as the PoE Giga-MiniMc.
The PoE and PoE+ Giga-MiniMc/LFPT models are fully compatible with the IEEE 802.3af/at standards to ensure a seamless integration into your network. Enhanced features include store-and-forward, Autocross, an LFPT DIP Switch, and PoE reset on fiber loss of signal. PoE reset is an advanced function that, when enabled, will force the PSE output power to reset when LINK state is lost on the SFP port.
- Rugged stand-alone metal enclosure with compact external power supply
- Supports Jumbo Frames (up to 10240 bytes)
- Multiple mounting options (Desktop, DIN Rail or Wall-mount)
- Features configurable PoE Reset on Fiber LOS
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (15.4W)nd IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (25.5W) standards
- Link Fault Pass Through
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.